We have onsite pharmacy capabilities with blinded and unblinded staff who can dispense, reconstitute, prepare and administer investigational product (IP) including oral, topical, intramuscular and subcutaneous routes.
Comprehensive internal Standard Operating Procedures provide guidance to staff around trial-related practices such as Informed Consent, Pharmacy Processes, Equipment Maintenance and Calibration, Adverse Event Recording and Reporting, Storage and Retention of Essential Documents.
- Onsite sample and IP storage (-20 degrees, 2-8 degrees, 15-25 degrees) with uninterrupted power supply
- Centrifuge and access to dry ice
- Incubation for QFN Gold Assay preparation
- Access to an accredited radiology facility within the building
- Access to NATA accredited pathology laboratories
- 12 lead ECG
- Dedicated trials storage for Case Report Forms, Investigator Site File and study visit kits, etc.
The Skin Health Institute’s research unit has undergone sponsor and ethics committee audits with no significant findings. We have a commitment to delivering the best possible patient care through our dedication to excellent clinical practice, supporting ongoing education and staff development.