The Skin Health Institute is a membership organisation that is incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012. Our Association Purposes and Rules (Constitution) can be found here.
As such, only signed-up members of the Institute can attend the Annual General Meetings and can vote on the general business of the Institute.
Categories of Membership
Ordinary Member – fellows of the Australasian College of Dermatologists working in Victoria or Tasmania.
Associate Member – interstate and overseas dermatologists, and other specialist medical practitioners, who provide dermatology related services directly. This category shall include:
- Dermatologists with qualifications recognised by the College or by the country of their qualification, if that country is recognised by the College as providing an acceptable standard for registration of dermatologists;
- and Plastic Surgeons, Pathologists, Psychiatrists and Oral Mucosal specialists who can demonstrate specific practice in dermatology.
Reasons to become a member of Skin Health Institute
As a member of Skin Health Institute you will benefit from being part of a specialist organisation of health professionals and researchers in dermatology where you can learn, build connections, and collaborate with like-minded peers.
You will have access to a wide range of initiatives designed to help improve the standard of clinical practice, training, research and patient care.
Connect and Engage
SHAPE THE FUTURE
STAY UP TO DATE
If you have not completed a membership form yet and wish to become a confirmed member of the Institute, please complete the online membership form below.
Alternatively, you can complete the PDF Membership Application form and return the completed form to [email protected]
- Consult in one of our many subspeciality clinics
- Refer you patients to our clinical trials
- Present at our education events
- Collaborate on research activities
- Mentor our registrars and junior dermatologists
- Donate to the Skin Health Institute