In this Masterclass, A/Prof Gayle Ross discusses the conventional systemic therapies for atopic dermatitis, recently arrived biologics and targeted small molecules, and where therapies are heading.
Key Areas Explored:
- Historical journey through the evolution of atopic dermatitis management
- Current landscape assessment and future prospects in atopic dermatitis treatment
- In-depth exploration of the pathophysiology of atopic dermatitis and advancements in neurotherapies
- Analysis of environmental factors and their impact on skin barriers in AD
- Real-world case studies illustrating effective treatment strategies