Dr Lena Ly discusses the 2023 AAD Annual Meeting- highlighting atopic dermatitis as presented at the annual meeting and the relevance of this information to Australian clinicians during a Q+A discussion.
Key Areas Explored:
- Review by Dr John Frew of the conference’s salient points
- Discussion by Dr Lynda Spelman regarding the definition of atopic dermatitis and validated endpoints
- Food allergy – 10% prevalence in all infants
- Exploration of comorbidities associated with atopic dermatitis
- Red Face theories with dupilumab
- AD Immunology lesson